Why Study MBBS in Phillippines?
Students aspiring to study MBBS abroad have great value in the global market. Studying abroad opens doors for global opportunities for MBBS students looking for a chance in the western world. Technisearch guides you to choose the most suitable medical institution in the Philippines. The Philippines provide the best education system in Southeast Asia region and that the medical curriculum offered by their universities is approved by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Philippines have a decent interface with the western world, which helps students from all over world. Students going to study MBBS will feel at home as the Filipinos are great hosts. They will are incredibly cordial and polite. The Philippines boasts of safe country and ensures secured living for the other students who come to study on MBBS in Philippines. Among them MBBS in Philippines is being the first choice of the Indian student as Philippines caters MBBS course at a very affordable rates along with caters numerous advantages in contrast to other countries.
Get assured admission in top university to study MBBS in Philippines for Indian Students.Study MBBS in Philippines,MCI approved.Apply now. Our Institution is integrated by sharing of expertise, knowledge, MBBS in Philippines experiential clinical practices and educational
Study MBBS in Philippines resources. We believe that motivated and competent employees who work as an integrated team will be able to deliver superior academic results and produce excellent community. We work together to learn together and to train together our students in faith, in order to serve the people of God as teachers, healers and health care givers. In India there are approximate 370 medical colleges that proffer 50,000 MBBS seats between them. Despite of having the most number of seats all the students are not being that lucky charm to get an admission in medical. The reason behind this is the half of the seats are allotted to private colleges and each of that seat cost 50 lack capitation each..! The figure is definitely astounding and that is the reason that students are biased towards other countries that offer the same level of standards in terms of education, accommodation and significance of the degree. Philippines is a perfect spot to study MBBS Philippines have a decent interface with the western world, which helps students from all over world.
So, instead of spending 50–60 lakhs just for the tuition fees and capitation amount for a bullshit private college where there are no teachers, no infrastructure, no opportunities to excel. Studying abroad is the best option in that case.
MBBS in Philippines
Philippines offer one of the finest education systems in Asian Continent. Study in Philippines is one of the best options for international students to pursue education completely in English, at a relatively low cost and high quality.Philippines was an American colony for nearly 50 years thus English language has become the official language in Philippines. All most all Universities in Philippines offer medical education in English medium. Universities in Philippines follow the US system of education.Philippines is the 3rd largest English language speaking nation in the world. Study in Philippines offers comprehensive education and a multi cultural study environment for international students. Philippines has the highest literacy rate of over 94%. Universities in Philippines are world renowned and offers globally recognized medical education.
Top Universities in Phillippines
- Bicol Christian Medical College
- The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA
- South Western University
- Our Lady Fatima University
Admission Process for Study in Phillippines
To learn about the admission process in Phillippines and get the best quality advice about the opportunities for studying in Phillippines, students should register with Sahasra Overseas. After registration, students will be carefully guided through a number of key stages, maximising their chances of getting admission in the institutions of their choice. This is how we, at Sahasra Overseas, work on the Phillippines admissions process.
- You register with Sahasra Overseas and be assured of obtaining the best quality advice.
- We make an assessment of academic qualifications, work experience, financial status, career goals as well as life interests and aspirations.
- Standardised Tests
- We evaluate the requirement of any standardised tests you may need to take or review results that has been already obtained.
- University/Course Selectio
- Together, we shortlist potential countries, universities and courses that match your profile.
- Document Editing
- We edit essays, Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation and Resume, which have been written by you.
- Application Review and Submission
- The completed application forms are reviewed before they are submitted to your final choice of universities.
- Interview Preparation
- We assist in preparation (including mock sessions) for the interviews that you may have with the chosen universities.
- Visa Counselling
- We assist in preparation (including mock sessions) for the interviews that you may have with the High Commissions or Embassies, as well as the collation and review of relevant documentation for submission of the visa application.
- Pre-Departure Information
- We deliver comprehensive information about the country of choice to ensure that you are completely prepared for life at an overseas university.
- Contact us to know more about the Phillippines admissions process.
Student Visa for Phillippines from India
Here is a list of documents required for Phillippines:
- Attested copies of X & XII
- Evidence of English Language proficiency e.g. IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- Standardised Tests e.g. GMAT, GRE (where necessary for the programme)
- Two academic references
- Passport sized photographs
- Draft for application fees, if applicable
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
- The documents required for Phillippines for individual universities and individual courses may vary.